Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The 90's Called and They Want This Outfit Back

whatiwore.09.27.11_3
Chambray Button-Up and Tank (underneath): Old Navy
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace and Boots: Forever 21

whatiwore.09.27.11_2

Sunday was the first day I broke out my boots which might have not been the best idea because later on it got really warm. I know talking about the weather is the most boring topic to blog about, but I'm seriously looking forward to cooler weather and I'm tired of this never ending heat. Right now it's 97 degrees. So not fall weather. This outfit is the total opposite of my last outfit post. Channeling some 90's grunge/hipster with this one. I wish I wore something like this in middle school instead of some of the unfortunate outfit choices I made back then. I remember spending a good part of 7th grade wearing baggy jeans, flannel and boots. Not really that flattering.

 whatiwore.09.27.11_4

Anyhoo, I finally finished some sewing projects with one of them I'm extremely proud of. I'm catching up on my reading by trying to spend at least 30 minutes reading and away from the computer, which can be such a time waster (I have a slight Tumblr addiction). I'll be done with Bossypants and will start reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy next. Also have some other things to post about, just have to make sure procrastination and laziness doesn't get a hold of me.


No comments: