Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Twenty Four, Twenty Four Hours to Go...


30x30 Items:
18) Heritage 1981 Dress (worn as tunic)
16) Express Lace Cardigan
23) Old Navy Skinny Jeans
28) Trouve Flats


If you have ever watched Gilmore Girls, (I know some bloggers that do! Hehe.) in season 4, when Lorelai and Rory come back from back packing around Europe and Rory hugs her closet because she missed her wardrobe so much? That's what I want to do with my closet. I know I only have 6 outfits to go, but I can't wait for this 30x30 to be over and get re-acquainted with the rest of my clothes. I want to be able to re-mix the rest of them too.. Plus I think they are dying to be worn out in public again. Yeah I talk to my clothes, I'm just a regular clothes whisper.
Who else is ready to raid the rest of their closet?

Today's post title comes from "I Want to Be Sedated" by The Ramones 

No comments: