Monday, February 28, 2011

A Case of the Mondays


30x30 Items:
2) Old Navy Polka Dot Top
15) Old Navy Ruffled Cardigan
23) Old Navy Skinny Jeans
28) Trouve Flats

The Icing:
American Eagle Outfitters Necklace

I totally had a case of the Mondays this morning. Nothing was going right and if you add still being sick and a lack of sleep, this will be a day I will gladly not want to revisit. To counter act the blah morning, I went to watch The Kings Speech. I can see why it won Best Picture at the Oscars last night, it was a inspiring movie and I enjoyed Colin Firth's and Geoffrey Rush's performances. I definitely recommend it.



1 comment:

Lydia said...

I seriously need more polka dots in my life. And I'm glad you like The King's Speech, that's probably my favorite movie of the year.

Shopping and Spreadsheets