Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's a Sunshine Day


Dress: Elle for Kohls
Shirt (underneath): Old Navy
Jacket: Target
Cat Pin: Antique shop in Riverside
Tights: unknown
Boots: Forever 21




I've worn this dress here and here. This time around I paired it with my go to black blazer and my new boots from Forever 21. I love my black knee boots to death, but I sometimes a girl just needs flat boots. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair for the past few weeks and thought I had them with this pair. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it in my size. I also have to problem of large calves.*
So they have to be right below my calves or I'll end up looking stumpy.
Anyways, a couple of days ago I went to Forever 21 while I was waiting to pick up my brother. after roaming the store looking at every potential boot, I found these babies tucked under an accessories table. Tried them and ta-dah! My new boots that will be getting lots of use this year.

Also after over a month of cold and rainy weather, it's nice to finally see the sun. I'm not a
vampire from Forks after all. This weekend it's going to be in the 70s. Too bad I'll be spending most of the weekend at work. Boo. I seriously can't wait until spring. I can only deal with the cold weather so much.
Like maybe one snow day and that's it.
I don't know how you Midwestern and East Coast bloggers do it.

*As I went to get a link to the boots, not only do they have it in my size, but they are one sale!
Now should I get them? Hmmm...

No comments: