Monday, January 10, 2011

Trying These Out

It's only been a year since I started wearing colored eye shadow that wasn't a natural shade, but this year, I want to try out these two beauty trends.

Red Lips









Oh the elusive red lip. I've been shy about trying it out for a while, but I think it's about time I find the perfect red lipstick. A trip to Sephora is due.

 
Milk Maid Braids










I can rock the braided headband, but I still can't master the milk maid braid. Now that my hair is a little bit longer and more of one length, I'm going to try out Emily's braid tutorial one more time.

What beauty trends do you want to try out?


All images from We Heart It

1 comment:

leiah said...

love the red lips! (i have a tumblr blog where i collect images of red lips: http://redkiss.tumblr.com/) :)