Monday, April 20, 2015

From Superheroes to Star Wars

You know what's just as exhausting as being at a convention all day? Travelling to Hollywood and Anaheim to take pictures of cosplayers. That's what I did yesterday with Nerd-Con (there will be a post on that later this week). Our first destination was Hollywood and Highland for the DC Comics Super Hero World Record Event. This was part of a global event for the largest gathering of people dressed up as DC comics super heroes. It started in Australia and also included, Mexico, Spain, France, and the Philippines to name a few. It was a fun event, I had my picture taken with The Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman, got a fun Wonder Woman temporary tattoo courtesy of Hot Topic and even got a free t-shirt from the event. How cool is that?












After spending a few hours in Hollywood, I made my way down to Star Wars Celebration at the Anaheim Convention Center. I didn't have a pass to go on the convention floor. But with all the cosplayers outside, it was the next best thing. There were so many awesome cosplays that I couldn't take pictures of all of them. But here are a few of them with the last one being hands down my favorite on Saturday. Spoilers, "It's a trap!"

















No comments: