1) Go to the beach at least three times a month.
2) Read 10 books that have yet to touch on my bookshelf.
3) Watch all the movies on the AFI 100 list.
4) Visit the Getty Center and Huntington Gardens.
5) Participate in a 5K.
6) Repaint all the furniture in my room.
7) Spend the day at the Carlsbad flower fields.
8) Buy a ukulele and learn how to play it.
9) Go paddle boarding.
10) Take a mini-roadtrip.
11) Attend my first baseball game.
12) Go to the San Diego County Fair.
13) Take in a concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
14) Sew a dress.
What are your spring/summer goals?