Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1901


30x30 Items:
1) Charlotte Russe Striped Pearl Bow Top
12) Old Navy Khaki Skirt
29) Old Navy Flats

The Icing:
Avon CZ Necklace
Forever 21 Bow Ring
Target Watch
Old Navy Tights


Pay no attention to the first picture where I look particularly bug eyed. That's what I look like when hopped on medicine. Yep, I'm sick again or at least still getting over being sick when I was thought I was done getting over being sick a couple of days ago. Did that make any sense? Probably not, but anyhoo, I went to B.J's earlier tonight with the family to celebrate my dad's birthday. For his birthday gift, I got him the usual, a Home Depot gift card. Actually all my siblings give my dad a gift card, for his birthday, Father's day and Christmas. We all know he'll make good use out of it since he's always doing a million or so projects around the house. 
Do you have any gifts for family/friends that you know will always be a hit?


Also my brother was telling me that it's supposedly going to snow tomorrow, but I doubt it. The last time I saw it snow where I lived was 6 years ago. It was only for 30-45 minutes, but it was a really cool site to see. So if it does, it won't be enough to warrant a snow day. 
Maybe enough for a little snow animal.



Today's post title comes from Phoenix:

No comments: