Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Brenton Stripe Cha Cha


Brenton Stripe Top, Ruffle Skirt and Flats: Old Navy
Necklaces: Forever 21


I once had a co-worker who every that would always say "strip-ed" instead of just "striped". She would also do the same thing with the word plaid, but I would never razz on her about that because I'm pretty bad a pronouncing words too. Just ask my sister who always corrects me, which I know she will when I visit her in NYC in May.  

But anywhoo, here's my take on Brenton stripes for Everybody, Everywear. I missed out on the Gingham assignment, so I didn't want to do the same with this. Plus I love a classic stripe. It something that you can wear with anything and any style. 



 Also in honor of Everyday, Everywear I made some cupcakes. Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes to be exact. It's a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup inside the cupcake.

It's so mind-numbingly good. I wish I can do some virtual taste test, but since our technology isn't that advance, (yet) I will be doing a recipe post for these tasty little peanut butter and chocolate wonderment's soon.



No comments: