Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Town

Jacket: Gap
Shirt, sweatshirt, shorts and tights: Old Navy
Belts: Target and Walmart
Bag: self-made
Goggles: Bought at Comic-con
Boots: Reflections

 So here it is, my Ramona Flowers costume. It was also probably one of the easiest costumes to source, since a majority of the items came from my closet. The only things I bought where the purple tights, the blue wig and star purse which is actually one of those round cardboard boxes that I painted.
I had one person recognize who I was on Friday. He did ask me where was my sledge hammer, which unfortunately didn't have enough time to make. With a few tweaks, such as changing the jacket and shorts, I would this to Comic-Con next year.   


 Speaking of Comic-Con, tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am PST. Unfortunately I have to work in the morning, so I'm having my brother get the tickets for me. I think I'm going to get the 4-day pass and this time around get my room accommodations squared away much sooner than I did for the last Comic-Con.


What did you dress up as for Halloween?

Sunday Video: How The Guild goes trick-o-treating.

5 comments:

Sara said...

You look adorable!! I love the whole look!! Man, I really want to go to a comic-con but I never have money :P

Grace said...

What a great costume!

Love Grace

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Great job on this costume! Love it!

natalia said...

Hey, I just found you through the 30 for 30 link site and I just wanna say...DUDE, you are Ramona Flowers. And also, is your blog title a Jimmy Eat World reference? Because if it is, gold star for you! :D

nat // juxta-posing.tumblr.com

Stephanie said...

You look adorable!! I love the whole look!! Man, I really want to go to a comic-con but I never have money :P