Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Challenge Accepted

Fall30for30logo

Come next Monday, I will be participating in my very first 30 for 30 challenge.
What's 30 for 30 you ask? Well basically, I take 30 items in my closet (including shoes) and remix them into 30 different outfits. Accessories such as jewelry, scarves, and tights are not part of the 30 items. So I can accessorize to my hearts content.

Also... no shopping for 30 days. That will be the tough one since the last time I told myself I wasn't going to shop for a month, I broke it after a week. But it's a good time to put the breaks on it because I don't think my closet can't take it anymore. Last week when I was putting some dresses away the rod holder split in half and I had to make an emergency run to Lowe's to get it fixed. It will take great will power though, because ironically I work in retail, so I'm constantly tempted by the new product that comes in.
But this is a challenge I know I can take and make it sucessful.

Anyone willing to join the 30 for 30 challenge with me?


(image via Kendi)

4 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

What a fun challenge!! I hope you take pictures!

Sara said...

Oh this sounsd awesome! I must try this when school gets out! Sounds like it will be a blast, I can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Unknown said...

its a great idea z

Stephanie said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)