Friday, November 20, 2015

30 Days of Star Wars: Dollar Tree Finds

On a recent trip to Dollar Tree, I came across a lot of Star Wars merchandise. Honestly though, where can you not find the stuff? We'll be up in our eyeballs in it by the time the movie comes out. But I don't care because it's cool to find cool merchandise in all price ranges. Plus the Dollar Tree is an awesome place to get stocking fillers or create a Star Wars themed basket.

Some of the things I found:

Chicken Noodle Soup. I bought a can for my lunch at work, but I have to say I like the Spaghetti-O's version better. 

Darth Vader Door Hanger

Holiday Countdown Chalkboard. Using these to countdown The Force Awakens.  ;)

Door Cover

 I may have bought a few to use these for my friends Christmas presents. 



The cheapest kids Darth Vader costume ever.

Balloons and Journals

To keep your PB&J BB-8 fresh.


Some other things I saw but forgot to take pictures of; Santa hats, Christmas stockings, and gift wrap. Basically Dollar Tree has almost everything you need to get your Star Wars merchandise fix.



No comments: