Monday, February 17, 2014

One More Makes it a Trend

When Rodarte ended their Fall '14 show with their Star War dresses, I thought it was a one off thing. So it was surprising as I checked on Instagram that not only did Preen by Thorton Bregazzi also include a Star Wars theme to their collection, but they even one upped them by having Stormtroopers welcome guests as they entered the venue.

From Company Magazine's Instagram
My new mantra
For Preen, the focus was on Darth Vader. With his face printed on shirts and dresses, their pieces looked a little more wearable for everyday. They also had an amazing collection of coats, dresses, and separates in geometric patterns and a shade of the most vibrant orange.
This was another shut up and take my non-existent collections. Seriously can someone find a way to make money grow on trees? Or maybe I can pay for it in Bitcoins.

Photos from style.com

1 comment:

Sara Gerard said...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS UNTIL NOW. HOW.