Monday, January 14, 2013

Short Cuts

I've been itching to get my hair cut again because I'm at that point where it no longer wants to grow, not for all the Biotin in the world, and I feel like a change is in order. I would love to get it cut in a short pixie cut, but I'm not that brave enough to get it cut that short. So I've been looking into shoulder and chin length hair cuts and these are some of my picks. 

I always liked Alexa Chung's hair She always has the right amount of layers to garner that look.
(image)
(image)
It was actually this picture of Brittany Snow that made me think about cutting my hair. It also reminds me of Kristen Wiig's hair in Bridesmaids but a tad shorter. 
(image)
There's also Karlie Kloss who I think looks even better with her shorter hair.
(image)


1 comment:

Sara Astley said...

Oh do it! I love Alexa's hair and I think you can pull it off!