Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outfits of the Week: Vegas Edition

I can't believe it took me 15 years to visit Vegas again because I had tons of fun. I'll be posting some of my Vegas pictures later, but for now here's what I wore during my trip.

Friday Afternoon: Vegas or Bust

Dress: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's 
Denim Jacket: Gap 
Earrings: Elle for Kohl's 
Purse: Thrifted 
Wedges (not shown): Old Navy

Friday Night: Painting the Town Red

Dress: Vivienne Tam via TJ Maxx
Jacket: Express 
Earrings and Necklace: Forever 21
Heels (not show): Payless

Saturday Afternoon: Laid Back Vegas

Cardigan: UO via TJ Maxx 
Top: Elle via Kohl's 
Shorts: Old Navy 
Bracelets: Loft and Forever 21
Purse: Thrifted

Saturday Night: Ramona Flowers

Faux Leather Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory
Tee: Old Navy
Shorts (dyed) and Silver Studded Belt: Walmart
Gold Studded Belt: Target
Wig: Halloween Store
Subspace Suitcase: Self-made
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Forever 21

Sunday: Leaving Las Vegas


Dress: Shumaq
Belt: Unknown
Sandals: Steve Madden via Macy's 

No comments: