Friday, October 12, 2012

Instaoutfits... Or is it Outfitgrams?

Even before my laptop died on me in July, I was getting tired of taking outfit pictures. The process of lugging my camera and tripod, finding a good location to set up, taking numerous shots to get a couple that looked decent, and then fixing it on a site like Pic Monkey. It was something I no longer wanted to do.
But as vain as it sounds, I missed posting my daily outfit photos. So I decided to start it up again, but keep it simpler. Three pictures taken by my phone, using PicFrame to make a collage, and posting it on Instagram. I've done this for the past few weeks and I really like the ease of it. So now you can follow my daily outfits over on Instagram and I 'm also going post my weeks previous outfits here. :)


Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Cardigan and Bag: Old Navy
Boots: Forever 21


Dress (worn as a top): Derek Heart via TJ Maxx
Cardigan and Skirt: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21


Dress and earrings: Forever 21
Cardigan and tank: Old Navy
Belt: unknown


Dress: Very Vera for Anthropologie
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters


Sweater and jeans: Old Navy
Earrings: Kohl's
Flats: Minnetonka via TJ Maxx

No comments: