Thursday, August 2, 2012

Doctor Who in All The Things!


It's been a good eight months since the last new Doctor Who episode, The Christmas Special, and I'm eagerly awaiting for Series Seven. Now it's almost here with the trailer for the first half of the series that premiered on-line last night. Filled with Dinosaurs, Daleks, and Weeping Angles, I can't wait to see what adventures the Doctor, Amy, and Rory get themselves into. Plus this is the last five episodes before Amy and Rory get a (possible) tragic send off. I don't want to think too much about that now, so I'll just watch the trailer again.


And in other Doctor Who related news, Christopher Eccleston, the Ninth Doctor, was just cast in the upcoming Thor: The Dark World as Malekith the Accursed.



I was already excited for the upcoming movie, I still have a case of the Hiddles, but this makes me even more so. Also I was watching Greek earlier today and my ears totally shot up when one of the characters mentioned Doctor Who. Yes I still get all giddy when I hear it mentioned on a show.

No comments: