Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Geek Heaven

So it's super late, but I'm finally posting about Comic-Con. I ended up only going on Friday, but it was still a lot of fun. Next year I'm definitely going to be there for all four days again because there is so much to do and it can't be done in one day.

I also took so many pictures that it was hard to whittle it down. Be prepared for the photo avalanche.

The 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver as a remote control. I want this because of reasons.





 
 
The My Little Pony booth is just getting bigger and bigger. I've never watched the new series and I'm kinda afraid to. I'm might get stuck in the Brony vortex. Like I need another fandom to get really into. Although Princess Sparkle would be proud of the new found love of My Little Pony.
 
My contribution to the wall over at Nerd HQ


No comments: