Monday, April 16, 2012

Put A Bird On It

Dress: Cory Lynn Calter via Buffalo Exchange
Cardigan: Old Navy
Flats: Restricted via TJ Maxx
Necklace: Forever 21


I wore this outfit a week and a half ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it. Roosters on a dress is so random. It's not a bird you would immediately think of. Owls perhaps, but not roosters. I do have an affinity for quirky prints and color and my closet can attest to that. It hardly has any black and I don't wear too many all-black outfits. If I did wear all-back it's because my brain was mush in the morning and couldn't figure out what to wear. I could never be one of those who subscribes to a daily uniform. I like to mix up styles and see what works and what doesn't through fashion trial and error. 


Do you have a set style or do you like to mix it up?



1 comment:

Sara said...

omg that print is so awesome!! I love it and I love those shoes! Man, it is cold as hell here today, you are making me want summer!