Monday, December 19, 2011

A Not So Hairy Situation

whatiwore.12.18.11
Dress: I Heart Ronson for JC Penney
Cardigan, Tank (underneath), and tights: Old Navy
Boots: Forever 21

whatiwore.12.18.11_2

I started off the year getting bangs that I ultimately didn't like the second time around. So after weeks of thinking of going for another hair shake-up, I finally decided to go short again. But unlike the last time I cut it this short or got bangs, I'm not going to regret it after a week. I love the way it turned out and my hair feels so much better without the extra 2-3 inches. I might have to spend a little more time styling it, but it's still long enough that I can put it up.

Wore this outfit to work yesterday and I had a customer compliment on it. She liked the way I put it together which was nice to hear because I spent 30 minutes going through all my jackets and cardigans trying to figure out what would work with this dress. This was best option even if I wasn't 100% sold on it at the time. Sometimes it take a compliment to make you not so self-conscious about your outfit choices.

whatiwore.12.18.11_3

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm lovin' the shorter hair, it looks so soft and bouncy. I also think your necklace is really cute. I need to get me one of those.