Friday, October 21, 2011

Friend Friday: All Hallows Eve

This weeks Friend Friday is hosted by Katy of Modly Chic and it's all about Halloween.

1. Do you have plans for Halloween? What will you dress up as this year? 
I don't have any concrete plans for Halloween yet, but I'm making a costume. I'm going to be the TARDIS from Doctor Who but in a 50's era style. I've been working on it for the past two weeks and I hope to have it finished this weekend.

2. Where do you go for costume and makeup inspiration? 
 I enjoy browsing through Cosplay.com and Photo galleries from the various conventions. There is a wealth of costume inspiration these sites. I also love Kelldar's site. She makes all her costumes and they are all amazing.
3. What was the best costume you've ever donned? 
When my dad was stationed in Spain, he sent over a flamenco dress. I couldn't find my photo album that had it, so I'll use this one instead.

Photo source
Yeah, I looked like this when I wore my dress. 

4. What's the most creative costume you've ever seen? 
I love this Steampunk version of the Scooby Gang from this year's Dragon Con.
Steampunk Scooby Doo
Photo by kimncris

5. No holds barred if you could dress up as anything, what would it be? 

I would love to be Marie Antoinette and don a powdered wig and corset for a night.
Photos from ing.com

 This will also do.
Head over to Modly Chic to read what Halloween plans my fellow bloggers are conjuring up. If you still need some costume inspirations, check out this weeks Style Inspiration post. I'll be doing another one next Monday for those needing to put a costume together the last minute.




No comments: