Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of the Boys



Button-up and jeans: Old Navy
Tank (underneath): H&M
Penny Loafers: Target
Necklace: Forever 21



I wore this on Monday to meet up with one of my friends that was in town. You would think that the last unofficial day of summer would consist of clear blue skies. This was not the case because I woke up to rain and it was cloudy for most of the day. This is also the first time I have worn jeans I think in the past 3 months. It certainly felt strange wearing them but it's something I'll have to get used to again with the upcoming cooler weather. I'm also wearing the penny loafers that I featured on my Fall Trends post. I like how it gives the outfit almost a preppy school boy vibe and I plan on giving these a lot of use this season.


Tonight I'm going to celebrate Fashion's Night Out  at my local mall. This is the first time the mall is hosting a FNO event, so it'll be fun to participate in it. I'll post a recap tomorrow and if I'm not too shy I'll post some street style photos too.


Are you going to participate in Fashion's Night Out?

No comments: