Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've Got a New Business

First off, it's not what you think. I'll post about that later this week. But instead I found this fun game to play with your family and friends via a YouTube video from the amazing Catherine Tate called "I've Got a New Business".


The premise of the game is pretty simple. You tell someone you have a new business. After you tell them what the business is, they ask you how it's going. To which you reply with something that pertains to said business.


Example


P1: "I've got a new business"
P2: "What is it?"
P1: "I've opened up a laundrymat"
P2: "How's that going for you?"
P1: "We're really cleaning up!"


LOL.


So it's a little silly but it can get downright cheeky when you start coming up with absurd businesses. I'm definitely playing this at my next family gathering and you should too.

No comments: