Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crayon Legs

 whatiwore.09.13.11

Top, Cardigan, Jeans: Old Navy
Wedges: Payless
Bracelet and Earrings: Forever 21

whatiwore.09.13.11_2

It's that time again, Everybody Everywear and this time around it's colored/pants and jeans. It doesn't look like it in the pictures, but my jeans are a purplish/navy color. 


When I wear pants or jeans, I usually go the basic color route. This season, I'm going to try to inject more color onto my legs. Still on the hunt for the perfect red pants though. Actually when I bought these jeans 3-4 years ago, they had it in red. But I didn't buy them and I'm still kicking myself over that. 

Also tomorrow is my first day volunteering for the Temecula Valley International Film Festival. Very excited about that! I'm hoping to watch a lot of the films that are being presented. So I'll be spending the rest of the week in a dark theater. I'll also be wearing a uniform of white top and black bottom, so look out for some posts on I switch that up.

One more thing... 

Check out the Everybody, Everywear site to see how other bloggers jazzed up their colored pants and jeans.

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear

1 comment:

Megan said...

You're seriously so pretty. Good luck at the Film festival tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about it.