Monday, July 11, 2011

Some Little Announcements...

whatiwore.07.11.11
Dress (worn as a top): Express
Cardigan and Flats: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Charlotte Russe

whatiwore.07.11.11_2
Today was the first day where I felt my face wasn't going to melt off. I don't know how those who live in humid states do it. I'd rather have dry heat although cooler weather would be best. This is a slight variation of the same outfit I wore back in April, but instead of the coral skirt I swapped it with this greyish/brown skirt. Makes it a little more suited for fall with all this brown going on. Stylish UPS driver perhaps?
whatiwore.07.11.11_3
So last year I finally opened my Etsy store, Moon Pie Vintage. The thing is though I only listed two items and then let my shop lay dormant for a year. But no more. As part of one of my 30 before 30 goals, I'm finally going through my bins of items I bought for the store and I will be listing them throughout this week. I already made one sale and I only have 98 more before I make my goal of selling 100 items before May 23rd of next year. 
Here are some items currently in the shop:

Winnie Heels Size 9 AA (narrow width)
The Prepster Purse

Dosey Doe Purse 
Mad for Plaid Purse
 Also, a couple of months ago I turned in an application to participate in a styling contest at my local mall. I forgot about until last week, when I got an e-mail from the marketing director of the mall informing me that I was selected for the contest this month. Of course I was ecstatic when I found out and said yes to participating in it. I'll have a more detailed post about it tomorrow, but I will say it's awesome to be given a mall gift card to go shopping. 

3 comments:

Lydia Marie said...

Woo, congrats on that styling contest!  Sounds like it'll be fun.

hivenn said...

Love the florals & your etsy shop looks great! x hivenn

Megan said...

Congrats on winning!

I hope your etsy business goes well! I'm excited to see you reach your goal :)