Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Videos: Dance Jason Segel Dance!

Last night I was watching Freaks and Geeks on TV and it was an episode I haven't watched in a while, "Discos and Dragons" or better known as the last episode. Sniff, sniff, tear. Well in the episode, Nick (played by Jason Segel) starts dating a girl that's really into disco, so they both enter a disco dancing contest at their local bowling alley.  This was his dance...

As I was watching it reminded me of his dance in the club on How I Met Your Mother.


Then I thought, Jason Segel really likes to dance. It's proven more in this clip from the Freaks and Geeks reunion at the Paley Fest this past March where he proclaims his love of dance.


So yeah Jason Segel can dance anytime he wants. He's awesome like that.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love Jason Segel. "What the hell, they didn't say you were allowed to do magic"

Lydia Marie said...

These are great, I absolutely love Jason Segel!

She is Sara said...

That seriously just made my whole night even better!! But it made me really bummed that I never watched these shows. :( 

Stephanie said...

Haha. I love how he really gets into his dancing. So focused!

Stephanie said...

I've always had a crush on him since Freaks and Geeks. I'll go see Bad Teacher just for him and I can't wait for The Muppets Movie! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad it did! I do hope you get a chance to watch both shows. You would like them. :)