Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shorts Revisited

whatiwore.06.28.11
Shorts, shirt and sandals: Old Navy
Belt: I think it's from Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Topshop

whatiwore.06.28.11_2 

Here's something I don't normally wear, shorts! I think the last time I wore shorts was here. That will have to change though. I'm also planning on having a few more outfit posts than one a week. I know I wanted to not be in living in my PJ's all day, but with the warmer temps were having and going to my workout boot camp, I've pretty much avoided my closet. But instead of PJ's it's active wear. I do have a few things going on this week, so I promise more outfit posts. 



3 comments:

Lydia Marie said...

Those shorts are cute!  They're the perfect length too.

Megan said...

Those shorts are so fun! I love how you can wear them with any colored top. Yay for infinite possibilities!

Samantha Marie said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I never wear shorts either, which makes it hard when its SO hot! Maybe I'll have to check out Old Navy! :)