Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Denim and Florals

whatiwore.05.04.11
Chambray Shirt, Tank, Skirt and Flats: Old Navy
Earrings and Rings: Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe

whatiwore.05.04.11_details

whatiwore.05.04.11_3

Spent the day visiting the college admissions office so I can get this whole "going back to school to finish my degree" ball going. I'm too late to apply for fall but I keeping my fingers crossed that I can apply for the spring semester. But I probably going to apply at the local community college just so I can get back into student life meaning essays, midterms, and really expensive textbooks. 
Afterwards, I went to the nearby cheapie movie theater and finally saw Your Highness. I enjoyed it. The movie was funny and it went at a decent pace. I thought there was going to be more pot jokes, but in actuality there were more sexual innuendos, which some people might not like. This is definitely a movie I would see with my siblings or friends instead of my parents. I think I would be looking at them every minute to see what their reaction was. 

Since I've been on a movie watching binge lately, what new movies have you seen?

1 comment:

herCatwalk said...

Love the turquoise earrings! reminds me of something you'd find in grandma's jewelry box!