Monday, April 25, 2011

Who You Gonna Call?

whatiwore.04.25.11

Tee, Jeans and cardigan (bought 5 years ago): Old Navy
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Ring: Forever 21

whatiwore.04.25.11_2

So this a completely different look from Saturday. I woke up tired from very little sleep, which I blame on my brother because he got me hooked on playing Portal (the cake is a lie!), and I wanted to wear something that was comfy but remotely stylish. A Ghostbuster's tee from the boys department is stylish yes? I did add the fancy rhinestone necklace. At least it's one step up from sweatpants. You'll only see me wear that in the gym, like I ever go, or at home, no matter how hard designers try to make it look super chic. 

In other news, I'm finally getting my iPhone4 on Wednesday! I'm so excited because I've been wanting one for a while.  But I was curious about if I should get the 16GB or the 32GB. Thanks to my little 
pow-wow on Twitter, (I accept new followers everyday :P) I'm getting the 16GB. I also forgot to mention I have a 64GB iPod. It think I just wanted to give Apple more of my money. They'll definitely get some when I eventually get my iPad. 






2 comments:

She is Sara said...

I CAN"T EVEN. I love that shirt! Congrats on the Iphone, so fancy :) I am working on getting an Ipod at the moment. Oh Apple.

Fashioncrazyball said...

Wooooowwww...I like your t-shirt!!! It is fantastic!!!
Kisses from Italy
Miriam
Visit my blog, and is you like it..follow me!!!
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com