Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Dude Abides

whatiwore.04.26.11
Top: Gap
Cardigan, denim skirt and belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Payless

whatiwore.04.26.11_5

Tonight I got to watch The Big Lebowski at my local theater for their monthly revival movie and it was awesome to watch it on the big projection screen. Where I live, the closest revival theater is The New Beverly Cinema in Los Angeles. I haven't been there since the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Screening back in November and I've been itching to go back. I wanted to go this past weekend because they were doing a double feature of Easter Parade and Singin' in the Rain, but work got in the way. *Sad face* So it's great that this theater will hold screening like this. I didn't sneak a fun flask filled with White Russian, but I still had fun. I can't wait for next months film, Labyrinth. David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly in a Jim Henson movie? I'm so there.

No comments: