Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tornado of Awesome



30x30 Items:
1) Charlotte Russe Striped Top with Pearl Bow
19) Shumaq Ruffle Trimmed Dress via Swirl
28) Trouve Flats
The Icing:
Forever 21 Necklace



One down, four more left to go then I'll finally be done with the 30x30. I don't know about you, but the 30x30 felt longer this time around and I know I've said it before, but I can't wait to reunite with the rest of my closet. Also for the last four outfits, it's going to be pants free. No I'm not going to walking around in my skivvies, but I will wear only my skirts and dresses. The weather is getting a little better. It's nice enough that I don't have to wear tights.


I also wanted to wear this dress one more time and for this outing I paired it with my striped top. The top was a little on the long side, so I used a belt to not only cinch my dress but to also make the top a little shorter. Hmmm... are belts the McGuyver of accessories? I would think so. This dress also gives me a bad twirling habit. Every time I wear this, I just have to twirl around every 10 minutes.
I might have to go to twirlers anonymous for this.



2 comments:

Laurel Harrison said...

Belts are new to me and I've been thinking the same thing- the freaking McGuyver of accessories. Belts can do anything. They can take over the WORLD! Just kidding... maybe. By the way, what does the top of that dress look like?! I love the skirt part!

http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

Izabela said...

I just love everything that you do with this dress! So lovely