Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Another Saturday

whatiwore.03.12.11
Top: Walmart 
Skirt and Flats: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

whatiwore.03.12.11_2
Some of the things I did today....

IMG_1390
Had a wonderful Margaritaville cupcake from Truly Madly Sweetly

IMG_1394
Tried on some things at Forever 21.
Didn't get any clothes, but I did get some sparkly bracelets.

IMG_1455

IMG_1458

I also went to the Apple store to check out the iPad2 which I still want to get. I was also supposed to go to the library, have the Hunger Games series on hold, but when I got there it was closed. Due to a bike race that was going on earlier that day. Blast, I wanted to start reading it. Oh well, it's not like I have a ton books I still have to read. :P
I think tomorrow I'm going to watch Rango and do a DIY project.
What are your weekend plans?

5 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

I hear purple! And this looks very chic on you!


Fashezine

Bemily said...

Is that second bracelet an elephant? I love it!

Lauren said...

you look great!! love the outfit!

oomph. said...

fabulous outfit! turns out purple is one of my fave colors...seem to have many purple things in the closet! that (is it an elephant?) bracelet is cool!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

two birds said...

i have this same skirt and i don't think i've ever worn it. it's so cute on you that i am now inspired to find a way to wear it!