Monday, March 7, 2011

Coming Full Circle


30x30 Items:
4) Old Navy Striped Shirt
11) Target Chambray Skirt
29) Old Navy Flats

The Icing:
Forever 21 Necklace
American Eagle Outfitters Belt


Yesterday I was so tired from the lack of sleep from the night before, that I was falling asleep while editing these pictures. So just ignore how tired I look in the pictures. I did a compliment from a customer yesterday, which was nice. I also haven't worn this belt in forever, so it was nice to have it seen the light of day.
Model Pose. Hehe.

And finally....

30x30 Items:
14) Old Navy Wonder Woman Graphic Tee
16) Express Cardigan
17) I Heart Ronson Lace Dress
28) Trouve Flats

whatiwore.03.07.11_2

Does this outfit look familiar? I wanted to recreate my first 30x30 outfit and did so with my lace dress and cardigan. I'll be posting a recap soon, but I'm glad that the challenge is over and I have successfully completed another challenge. I'm might sit out of the next 30x30 challenge because I missed the rest of my closet. I just want to be able to wear everything again before committing myself to another one. However I'm excited for tomorrow's Everybody, Everywhere, where bloggers create outfits around a certain clothing theme. This time around it's polka dots. If you would like to participate, check out their blog.
I'm also still in the throws of fixing this little blog. I also feel like with the 30x30 I've only been posting OTTD, so I'll be posting other things I like. Is there anything you want me to write about? Plus... I'll be doing my first guest blog post soon. 
Popping my guest blogging cherry to put it so eloquently.
More on that soon!

whatiwore.03.07.11_3

whatiwore.03.07.11_4

No comments: