Sunday, February 6, 2011

Three is The Magic Number


 30x30 Items:
4) Old Navy Striped Shirt
12) Old Navy Khaki Skirt
29) Old Navy Flats

The Icing:
Forever 21 Necklace
Charlotte Russe Earrings


And... I'm back! I got a new camera yesterday, so I can resume taking pictures. It was slow at work due to the Superbowl, so I was able to leave work an hour early and take pictures at the local park I just happened to find this sign as I was looking for a photo spot. Coincidence? The park was empty, give or take a few people walking the trails. I think almost everyone was watching the Superbowl. I only watched the second half of the game. I was more looking forward to watching Glee and I have to say I wasn't really all that impressed. Yeah the Thriller/Heads Will Roll mash-up was cool, but I felt like there was something else missing. 
Anyone agree or disagree?

Also this has to be my favorite Superbowl commercial. It reminds me of my little cousin who's obsessed with Dark Vader.



Today's post title comes from this classic School House Rock clip:

1 comment:

Linda said...

That Darth Vader one was great! But I loved the Detroit one. Did you see it?
I'm loving your Old Navy look today....but you probably know I love me some Old Navy (especially their skirts) so it's no surprise that I like this look.

The Auspicious Life