Monday, February 21, 2011

Sixteen Going On Seventeen


30 for 30 Items:
19) Shumaq dress via Swirl
16) Express Cardigan
29) Old Navy Flats

The Icing:
Vera Wang for Kohl's Tights
Forever 21 Necklace


Have I mentioned how much I love this dress? It's your simple cotton shift/tent dress, but the decorative hem makes it look super fancy. It reminds me of the dresses I used to wear when I was I little girl. I can't help but bust out a little twirl here and there.
I think all the medication I took yesterday worked. I no longer have a sore throat and I'm feeling 100% better. The potato and bacon soup I got from Barons also helped. 
Mmmm nom, nom.


Also don't forget, you can help me pick out my next 30x30 outfits. 
Click here to see my items!


Today's post title come from the classic musical The Sound of Music.

1 comment:

Danielle Hohmeier said...

my favorite song!! I sang it for 8th grade play tryouts for Anything Goes! ah, good times.