Friday, February 18, 2011

Please Be My Rachel Zoe


30x30 Items: 
4) Old Navy Striped Shirt
20) Target Blazer
25) Old Navy Black Pants
28) Trouve Flats



If I were to rate this outfit, I would give it a 4.5 or a meh. I was just not feeling any of my 30x30 items that I didn't put in the laundry and almost thought of wearing something else from my closet. But I knew it was just a little bump in the road and I knew that I if I could finish my last 30x30, I can definitely finish this one.  


With my current lack of creativity, I think it's a good time for you to pick out some of my next outfits. Click here and leave in the comments which items I should pair and how I should wear it. You can even suggest how I should style my hair or what kind of accessories I should use to complete my outfit. Can't wait for your suggestions. This is going to be bananas. 

Have you met the Zoeinator?

No comments: