Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nine in the Afternoon


30x30 Items:
2) Old Navy Polka Dot Top
16) Express Lace Cardigan
22) Old Navy Flare Jeans
28) Trouve Flats (hidden by the grass)

The Icing:
Forever 21 Bow hairpin




I think I'm in a posers rut. When taking pictures today I wasn't feeling it. Maybe because I was tired. I couldn't sleep last night due to the fact I two really weird dreams and didn't go to sleep until 3am. Ugh I know it's horrible. I know you need at least 7 hrs of sleep, but I always manage to get only 4-5 hrs. I'm such an insomniac. I just need to take better care of myself and get to bed earlier. More sleep= more energy. 
Enough about my bad sleeping habits. Today I finally purchased my first computer, a MacBook Pro. I've been wanting one for a while and saved enough to get it today. It's like the coolest computer. Now I don't have to sit in front of my desk. I can do blog posts in bed! 


I also got this case today to protect my laptop, Hello Kitty style. 
I might have to do a post just on computer accessories.


 Hello Kitty 13" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve: Nerd


What was the first computer that you purchased?


Today's post title comes from Panic at the Disco.


No comments: