Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just a Bad Dream


30x30 Items:
14) Old Navy Wonder Woman Graphic Tee
20) Target Blazer
22) Old Navy Flare Jeans
28) Trouve Flats

The Icing:
 Bronze woven belt from a local clothing store
Forever 21 Hoop Earrings


 Wore this yesterday but I was too tired to post it. I actually slept until 10 am, I'm such a slacker. As the title of the post suggests, this morning I woke up from a dream that wasn't necessarily bad, but it was weird. Not some weird Inception style dream, but one of those where you're involved in a situation that you didn't think you'd be a part of. I woke up before it became even more strange and confusing. I was telling my friend about it and she thinks that maybe I'm trying to repress certain things in my mind.
Where's that leather chaise lounge and Psychologist when you need it?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely look. Super cute and comfy. Those are the best!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

kelsey williams said...

I love the pairing of a graphic T-shirt and a blazer! You look lovely.