Friday, February 11, 2011

Friend Friday: The Colors of the Wind


30x30 Items:
8) Forever 21 Top
21) H&M Jacket
10) Target Lace Skirt
29) Old Navy Flats

The Icing:
Forever 21 Necklace
Target Watch


When I wore this to work today, one of my co-workers said I reminded her of a stewardess. I think it's because of the color combo. This happens to be one of my favorite color combos, orange and navy. There's something very crisp about it. I also love this jacket. I got it at H&M last year for $10 bucks and it was the last one. It was meant to be!


Speaking of color, here are this weeks Friend Friday questions. 
Check out all the participants on Katy's blog.

1. What color dominates your closet?
Blue thru and thru. Not only is it my favorite color, but I think 60% of my clothing purchases are blue or at least contain some blue in it.
 
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis
in your closet?
I would actually buy more neutrals like black and camel. I always gravitate towards color first when shopping. 

3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
I like experimenting with colors, but I'm not a wear every color from the crayon box type of person. I like for my colors to compliment each other.

4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
 I can never be someone who wears all black 24/7/365, so all my outfits have some color in it. But if I am wearing more neutral or subdued colors, I'll use accessories to add color. Whether it's from scarves, jewelry or tights.

5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color
into their wardrobe? 
I really like how Vanessa uses color. Plus she rocks bright orange glasses like it's nobody's business.

1 comment:

Linda said...

CLASSIC color combo!
Those shoes are Old Navy? Why haven't I gotten the memo that Old Navy has cute shoes?!

The Auspicious Life