Friday, January 7, 2011

The Cheeky Delinquent

Men's striped shirt, "boyfriend" jeans and sequin flats: Old Navy
Bow necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bow Ring: Forever 21

Today was casual Friday for me. No dresses, skirts or fancy tops. Just a long sleeved shirt and jeans. I picked up this shirt from the men's department a couple of years ago and found it while I was going through my clothes the other day. Sometimes the best shopping comes from your closet where you find clothes that you forgot you had. Plus this outfit is super comfy.
After the craziness of the holidays, I'm so glad to have five days off. Yesterday I spent the entire day in my PJ's while I cleaned my room and finished watching season 1 of Man vs. Food on instant Netflix. I might have a slight crush on Adam Richman now. Haha.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friend Kathleen who despite living 30 minutes away, I haven't seen in August of '09. So they'll be lots of catching up to do. We're also going to check out the Star Trek exhibit at the Riverside Metropolitan Museum. It going to be fun.
 Also I was watching Last Call with Carson Daly (don't judge) and there was an interview segment with Donald Glover of Community fame. He has a rap project on the side called the Childish Gambino and he was talking about he got the name. Basically he put his name on the Wu-Tang name generator and that's what it gave him. So I gave it a shot here and mine is the Cheeky Delinquent. Pretty kick-ass rap name if I say so myself.
So what's your Wu-Tang name?

No comments: