Monday, November 29, 2010

The Scarfy Vest Incident

I've been trying find other ways to wear my scarves and after seeing 
 this on Tania's blog, I decided to try it myself.

 30 for 30 Items:
Old Navy Tan Beaded Cardigan and Denim Skinny Jeans
Reflections Tan Boots
The Icing:
Old Navy Scarf and Thin Gold Braided Belt

I really like the way it turned out. I feel like it's one of my better 30 for 30 outfits. You know the feeling where you feel not only comfortable but also confident in what you are wearing that you might stand a little bit taller. Walk with more pep in your step. Overall you just feel good about yourself. I think that's why I always tend to veer towards dressing casually fancy, even when it's just running errands. No sweats or velour tracksuits for me.
I feel like I can conquer the world in a really great outfit.  
Or at least get through the day.
 20 down, 10 more outfits to go and I want to know how should I wear my 30 picks? 
So for outfits 22-26, I'm going to have you pick what I'm going to wear! 
Stay tuned to that post. :)

Can you tell it was windy when I took this pictures. Watch out Top Model!

8 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Love this scarf idea! It looks GREAT!

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

thanks so much for the shout-out! i'm flattered!
and the scarf looks great--i'm always amazed at how a scarf completely changes a look!

Sara said...

LOVE this! The belted scarf is perfect! You look awesome :):)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

If you ever make it a bit more north, you should go to Yosemite for ice skating because you can skate outdoors amongst the forest! It is really quite amazing!
Hope you have fun when you go ice skating!

Unknown said...

Great outfit, I really like the pattern on the scarf! And congrats on being 2/3 of the way done, the finish line is in sight!

Meredith said...

love the outside pic! btw, your hair is beyond shiny. jealous big time!

Stephanie said...

Great outfit, I really like the pattern on the scarf! And congrats on being 2/3 of the way done, the finish line is in sight!

Stephanie said...

thanks so much for the shout-out! i'm flattered!
and the scarf looks great--i'm always amazed at how a scarf completely changes a look!