Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Put On A Happy Face

I feel like the beginning of this week has been a total crap-shoot. I started off the week getting a ticket and then I almost broke my iPod Touch. I thought things would turn around yesterday and they kinda did, but it quickly went downhill again. So this morning I felt tired, puffy eyed, and miserable.
Then I started thinking about the old movie musicals and what would happen if someone was feeling down in the dumps? Why sing a happy musical number of course.

So I scoured YouTube for some of my favorites.





So this is more recent, but this has to be my favorite musical number from Glee last season:

 
I just hope this week gets better.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I hope that this week gets better too! I feel so bad for you! I love your pick! "Puttin' on the ritz!" love :)

Bren said...

Yes! Sing a song Stephanie! :) That'll make you feel better! I'm sorry you had a sucky week, but hopefully next week will be better.

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

shopgirl said...

Cool! I love the oldies!

Stephanie said...

Yes! Sing a song Stephanie! :) That'll make you feel better! I'm sorry you had a sucky week, but hopefully next week will be better.

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Stephanie said...

Oh I hope that this week gets better too! I feel so bad for you! I love your pick! "Puttin' on the ritz!" love :)