Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Not Easy Being Green

Dress: Old Navy
Jean Jacket: Gap
Necklace: Express
Sandals: Old Navy

One word to describe last week, blerg. But yay for a new week and I realized that I have a lot of things on my plate this week. I have my works annual job-shadowing/mentoring day, hitting up some thrift stores for my Etsy shop which badly needs updating. I still have my two listings that I posted last month. Plus August has a bunch of new movies that I want to go see. I'm hoping that in the next week and a half, I will get to see Dinner for SchmucksScott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Other GuysEat, Pray, Love and The Kids are Alright. Ambitious I know.

Playing around with the some of the features on Picnik. I turned out a little better than the original photo.

I was also going through my pictures and I forgot to post what some of the cool stuff I got at Comic-Con. My wallet didn't bleed too much from my purchases, but it could have. :P

Deviled Bacon and Vampire Toast from Mr. Toast
Skeletrina from Tokidoki
The Guild Cheesy Beards shirt and Secret Asian Mans Icons shirt from Blacklava
 I also got some other things which I will post later this week for, drum-roll....my first blog giveaway! Stay tuned for that!

3 comments:

Sara said...

You are so pretty! I love that green dress on you, and these pics are awesome! I was just in a little shop in Royal Oak that you would love, the Toast guy was in there.


PS-I got your postcard finally!! I just need to find stamps, but I will send it this week, booya!

Bren said...

You look so cute in green Stephanie! And I can't believe your old navy sandals! They look just like my Stuart Weitzman's! Great find!

and woo-hoo to your first giveaway! :)

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Stephanie said...

You are so pretty! I love that green dress on you, and these pics are awesome! I was just in a little shop in Royal Oak that you would love, the Toast guy was in there.


PS-I got your postcard finally!! I just need to find stamps, but I will send it this week, booya!