Friday, August 13, 2010

"Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it"


Button up, tank and skirt: Old Navy
Belt: thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless


Yesterday was another one of those busy days. At work I hosted a local Girl Scout troop for our annual job shadow day and it was really fun. The girls were all really excited about learning how a store runs. Their favorite part was learning about the registers and they were stoked when they got to use them; in training mode of course. This is the third job shadow day I have done and I look forward to it every year. 

Later on, I went to the midnight screening of  Scott Pilgrim vs The World with my brother (my post title come from a line in the movie). For two hours it will filled with video game styling, pop culture references, great music(most of it written by Beck), and awesome graphics. The movie is based on the graphic novels by Bryan Lee O'Malley. I have yet to read them, but my brother who has, said the movie was pretty close to the novels.Once again Edgar Wright has directed an outstanding movie and it was fun to watch Michael Cera kick some ass. It's definitely a must see movie.
Plus it gave me ideas for my Halloween costume this year. :P


1 comment:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I can't wait to see that movie! I'll have to wait til tomorrow or Monday though I think. Great outfit! It reminds me of 500 Days of Summer :)