Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh, Anthro!


If  I listed what my favorite stores are, Anthropologie would definitely be on the top. I just love perusing all the pretty clothing and quirky home goods. I haven't been into one in a while because I know that if went into an Anthropologie, I would walk away with something. 
So with the credit card safely far away from my computer, here are some of my favorite items currently on the site:



Parlor Games Dress and Traced Twirls Dress  
Sugar & Cream Dress and Dried Leaves Dress
Andalusian Horse Dress and Highest Accolades Dress
Lincolnshire skirt, Peppered & Striped skirt, Higgledy-Piggledy skirt
Cream Confection Jacket and Dollhouse Jacket
Page-Turner Trench Coat and Frill Force Jacket

7 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I can't get enough of Anthro either! I LOVE those skirts! Ah their fall stuff is amazing.

D e g a i n e said...

Great picks, you have a good eye for style!

d e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

J. said...

Very nice picks! THey have this army green zip dress that I've been drooling over but they don't have it in my store!! :( I'm tempted to just get it online anyway but their shipping is a little ridic.

Isabel said...

i love anthropologie!

Alyssa said...

am so in love with anthro. you have great taste. the cream confection jacket is insane. i love that it's feminine, yet still military inspired.

Not a Paper Cup said...

<3 <3 <3!...wish I could just shop full time! :)

Stephanie said...

Very nice picks! THey have this army green zip dress that I've been drooling over but they don't have it in my store!! :( I'm tempted to just get it online anyway but their shipping is a little ridic.