Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Videos: June Movies

My list of the movies that I want to see this month.

The Bling Ring (June 21)

Forget Spring Breakers, this is the movie I want to see.


Man of Steel (June 14)

Who isn't going to watch this next weekend? Also is it weird to say that I like both Superman and Zod? 


Much Ado About Nothing (June 7)

Quite possibly the most seductive trailer I have ever seen. Plus it's the one I will probably have to make the drive to go see. 


The Heat (June 28)

Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy in a cop comdey movie, who can ask for anything more?


Monsters University (June 21)

I already have a feeling that this movie will make me cry at some point. It's either this or the animated short that comes before it. 



This is the End (June 14)

If you want an end of the world movie where Michael Cera gets impaled by a light pole, then this is for you. 


World War Z (June 21)

Zombies! Oh and Brad Pitt. 





No comments: