Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cons and Cosplays

Yesterday I got an e-mail about the upcoming volunteer registration for this years Comic-Con and today Wondercon passes went on sale. Which only means I need to start coming up with some cool cosplays this year. I already have a couple of costumes on hand, Ramona Flowers and 1950's Idris, but it's always fun creating new ones. I have a few in mind, but I'm always up for suggestions!

My favorite Wendy centered episode is "Breast Cancer Show Ever" where she beat the crap out of Cartman, because that needs to be done to him every now and then. Lol.
(source)
Butters is one of my favorite South Park characters and it would be awesome to be a femme version of him. Or I can always be his alter ego, Professor Chaos.
(source)
Wreck it Ralph was one of my favorite films from last year and I love Vanellope's spunk in the movie.
(source)
Annie was such a bad ass in  the season 2 paintball episodes. Maybe I can channel that if I dress up as her. :P
(source)

No comments: