Friday, June 1, 2012

Birthday Memories

It was a week and a half ago, but I'm finally posting what I did on my birthday. Basically it was filled with food and drinks and some karaoke, but overall I had a great birthday. What better way to capture it than with Instagram.

1st row (L to R): Two big binders filled with song choices. I ended up singing Adele's "Rumor Has It" and I did an ok job; Calmed my karaoke nerves with some rum and coke and later on with some Blue Moon; After karaoke I took advantage of my free Grand Slam meal at Denny's with my brother.
2nd row: Went to my favorite local resturant, The Public House, for lunch; Paired my salad with this beer. I forgot what it was called, but it was good; Captain America Pez from my friend.
3rd row: Tried L.A. water at Dave and Busters and it was pretty good; Birthday dessert!; My favorite game.

Tomorrow I'm going to L.A. in the morning for my friends Bridal Shower, I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding, and hopefully later in the day I can squeeze in a screening of Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom. I've been wanting to see it and I can't bear to wait another month for it to finally show where I live.

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

Kimberlee VDW said...

Looks like an awesome birthday! Love skee ball :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks! Skee ball is my favorite and whenever I go to places like Dave and Busters, I have to get a game or three in. :)