Friday, April 6, 2012

Just Right

Jacket: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
Top, Coral Jeans and Oxfords: Old Navy
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl's


I've had a striped jacket on my mental list of things I would like to have in my closet when I first saw this version on Whitney Port. I like how she mixed it up with the floral dress and even though it is a striped jacket, since it's a basic color sceme it can go with almost everything in my closet. 

(Source)
But I could never seem to find the right one. Either it would be too small, too expensive, or the stripe proportion was all wrong. This was becoming the Goldilocks of jackets. Then I found this one for a penny under $25. It's made out of cotton knit which makes it easy to wear year round and it also has a cute little peplum in the back, which makes this jacket just right. Also when I wore this outfit to work yesterday three of my co-workers were also wearing coral. Goes to show that any color in the orange family is going to be really popular this year. 



No comments: