Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chambray

whatiwore.01.11.12_3

Chambray Button-up and black jean leggings: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Mini-wedges: Payless


whatiwore.01.11.12

First outfit post of the year! Nothing spectacular, but it sure is comfy. The weather has been really nice lately, in the 70's and 80's. It almost doesn't feel like winter. But it's supposed to rain this weekend, so there will be more layers on the way. 

whatiwore.01.11.12_2

I used my curling wand today to create some beachy waves. I've been using my regular curling iron since I got my haircut, but I like using the wand much better. The waves don't weigh my hair down as much since my curls are not all on the bottom. Plus its give my hair instant volume and who doesn't like that?
I'm also looking for new shampoo and conditioner.  I've been using Herbal Essences for a while now, but it's not as effective as it used to be and I actually need something that is sulfate free and more gentle on my hair. Does anyone have good suggestions for sulfate free/ shampoo/conditioners? I've also heard about the no washing your hair methods, but I'm  not ready to take that step yet. 

3 comments:

ModePlus said...

Love your look. Very casual chic and something I would wear too. 

Whitney said...

I love this outfit! I could live in black pants. Have you tried dry shampoo? I swear by that now and it gives an extra day (or two) to my hair in between washes.

Whitney said...

I love this outfit! I could live in black pants. Have you tried dry shampoo? I swear by that now and it gives an extra day (or two) to my hair in between washes.